- Lead and manage our software development team in building common data ingestion pipeline for multiple varied products that is currently in different technology stack.
- Lead and manage the development of common application for data quality checks that can be used for different business units’ products.
- Participate in root cause analysis for the issues encountered and make sure that permanent fix is applied.
- Manage the development and implementation of rules to onboard client’s data.
- Participate in prioritization and negotiation with enterprise data management functional leads, engineering leads and IT on project requirements and its implementation.
- Build automated reporting tools required by data, and business management teams.
- Continuously look for process improvement and optimization opportunities keeping the big picture in mind that can help reduce delivery time and operational cost for the organization.
- Participate in requirement collection, architectural discussions and collaborate with peers, and team members to maintain consistency across the organization.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and according to our quality standards.
- Oversee the implementation of solutions for tracking data quality, data consistency and lineage.
- Collaborate with internal teams to find areas of opportunities for automation and machine learning.
- Streamline the entire data ecosystem from end-to-end to ensure the most efficient, standard, privacy compliant processes possible.
- Provide regular update to upper management and peers about the ongoing project and enhancements.
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrated ability to mentor, influence and partner with enterprise data operations teams, and engineering to deliver scalable and robust data solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field of study is required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in software development and minimum of 4+ years of management experience with increasing level of responsibility and oversight.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, with increasing levels of responsibility and oversight, within a healthcare IT vendor or comparable experience working for a payer or provider.
- Six or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts is preferred.
- Experience estimating and planning software development projects including risk management and integration plans.
- Knowledge of Oracle, MS-SQL, Java, Java Script, Spring Boot and Angular is a must.
- Knowledge of ODI, Python, VB.net, ASP.net, Linux, PrimeFaces, RichFaces, Power BI is preferred.
- Knowledge of Jira is preferred.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with managing offshore development team
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously
- Extremely motivated, results oriented individual that is very self-directed and comfortable thinking and reacting quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to influence at all levels in the organization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Cotiviti is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented candidate with a desire to work with an amazing team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. We need a smart, experienced, motivated individual who is willing to jump in and excel.
Overview:The Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of software applications and reusable software components for the Cotiviti, Inc. product suite, in compliance with predefined coding standards and technical design. You will.
Overview:The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing, and we are looking for a person that wants to help lead that change. We are looking for a person that wants to work in a fast-paced environment where the collective team emphasis is to generate market.