Syngenta Seeds is one of the worlds largest developers and producers of seed for farmers, commercial growers, retailers and small seed companies. Syngenta seeds improve the quality and yields of crops. High-quality seeds ensure better and more productive crops, which is why farmers invest in them. Advanced seeds help mitigate risks such as disease and drought and allow farmers to grow food using less land, less water and fewer inputs. Syngenta Seeds brings farmers more vigorous, stronger, resistant plants, including innovative hybrid varieties and biotech crops that can thrive even in challenging growing conditions. Syngenta Seeds is headquartered in the United States.
Through leading innovations, we help farmers around the world meet the challenge of feeding a growing population and taking care of our planet. We are currently seeking a Product Owner-Geospatial Data Platform in Durham, NC or Downers Grove, IL. As a Product Owner, you will play a central role in our data strategy and supports critical decisions such as predicting the value of seeds through Genotype, Environment and Management practices and understanding how key elements contribute to the products success.
You will help meet the worlds most pressing needs by:
- Own the strategy and execution of the data platform product roadmap which manages, curates and delivers high-quality spatial data and services.
- Ensure alignment with Seeds R&D business objectives and priorities. Prioritize and make tradeoff decisions to ensure maximum impact and business value can be realized from Data Platform investment.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical business partners, internal and external, to develop decision rich analytics and metrics that describe the performance of matching systems and quality of our data.
- Educate and evangelize to other teams on how the platform's capabilities can be utilized by other digital products and services.
- Collaborate and lead a cross functional team of data engineers, Machine Learning (ML) applied scientists, software engineering, data scientist and User Experience Engineers to support solutions delivered to our business partners.
- Collaborate on data and ML models that improve entity extraction, classification, feature engineering, feature selections, environmental type selections and disambiguation.
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Interest and passion for working in a complex data domain and dynamic business environment, solving challenging problems, and supporting digital transformation
- Knowledge of the geospatial data domain, data management and analysis
- Knowledge of data and software product development best practices
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate business intuition into data-driven hypotheses that result in impactful engineering solutions.
- Experience delivering production scale data and ML systems as a domain product owner.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams on strategic data & ML product initiatives from conception to production
- Experience in data and analytics processing techniques for environmental classification, modeling, disambiguation, along with experience in spatial domain.
- Experience working with spatial data concepts (GeoJSON, Polygons, multi-polygons), databases (PostGreSQL, PostGIS, DynamoDB), spatial formats (KML, SHP), variety of spatial data sources; experience with image processing and analytics is a plus
- Strategy and roadmap for the geospatial data platform
- Delivery of production data and services that support key business solutions
- Broad network across Seeds to inform strategy and enable delivery of products
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Open Vacation Policy with a minimum of 15 days of vacation and up to 30 days with manager approval, 9 Paid Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)(http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)(http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
Day to Day: Assist with onboarding expectations to expand other applicationsSupport various application teams and onboard these tools using SQL, Mongo, APIsProtegrity is a tokenization security tool that will help with mitigating risk in the bankRequired.
Skill: TDM AnalystLoaction: RemoteOpen for H1 TransferNot accepting C2CRoles and Responsibilities:End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII/SPI, PHI), using data discovery toolPerforms Data Masking activity to mask sensitive data in.
We are seeking a Database Reliabilty Engineer DBRE for one of our premier clients in FinTech. This is a direct hire, full time postion with full benefits including unlimited PTO!ResponsibilitiesElasticsearch, MongoDB, SQL Server, and event streaming.
Team overview: Building identity system for health and wellness. Walmart is doing a lot of health related business. Traditionally they have pharmacy and clinics. They’ re expanding their footprint. They have telehealth virtual care and house call programs..
No. of position:Job Location: USA(NY/NJ). The candidate will be working from Prudentia’s Jersey City office, remotely from your home office, and at client locations.DescriptionAs a business intelligence consultant, you will be responsible for designing.