sql (3) sql (1) postgresql (1) mysql (1) nosql (3) nosql (1) dynamodb (1) redis (1) devops (2.5) devops (1) continu>integr (0.5) =container (0.5) docker (0.5) testing (1) autom>test (1) python (1) python (1) java (1) java (1) data-mining (1) big>data (1) aws (1) =AWS (1) fullstack (1) full>stack (1)
Intelligence Driven Innovation.
Rekor Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: REKR) is a trusted global authority in the development and implementation of intelligent infrastructure focused on addressing critical challenges across public safety, transportation management, and urban mobility markets. We believe that the intelligent infrastructure industry is at the epicenter of converging forces that will drive profound changes in the way government agencies, law enforcement and businesses operate and collaborate today and in the future. With our ‘Rekor One’ roadway intelligence engine as our foundation, we collect and transform raw data into actionable insights that gives governments and businesses a comprehensive picture of roadways, vehicles, pedestrians, traffic, incidents, while providing an intuitive environment that makes collaboration across teams and organizations easy. Rekor leverages computer vision, machine learning, and big data analytics to drive AI-enabled IoT solutions (‘AIoT’) on the edge of the network with unparalleled speed, accuracy, and agility. With our disruptive AI-powered technology, integrated hardware and software solutions, and state of the art machine learning models, we deliver actionable insights and transformative impact that increase roadway safety, efficiency, and sustainability for our customers and citizens, while enabling safer, smarter, greener, and more equitable cities and communities.
Our employees represent the best and smartest top talent in our industry, and we select individuals to be a part of our team who help to define our culture and success. Rekor’s Values and Leadership Principals are: People First, Customer Success, Earn Trust, Deliver Impact and Think Big and Bold! Learn more by visiting www.rekor.ai.
Rekor processes tens of terabytes of data and billions of streaming events daily. These numbers are growing rapidly as we expand our business into new regions and new sources of data. We're looking for an experienced Senior DataOps Engineer who cares deeply about their craft, and wants to use their skills to bring about positive change in the world and help us mature into a high-performing global enterprise. This position is part of the newly formed Global Data and Analytics Organization, which is comprised of a diverse and growing team of talented scientists, analysts and engineers that keep our data flowing from connected vehicles and AI-enabled Edge Cameras, and that serve up insights and predictions directly into our portfolio of customer-facing products.
The Senior DataOps Engineer is responsible for designing, building and operating Rekor’s data pipelines and is expected to reduce deployment latency, improve data quality and reduce error rates with clear & precise monitoring and measuring. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and comfortable in the rapidly changing nature of a startup environment. Someone who can move forward relentlessly amidst uncertainty and raises their hand to do what is needed. As a team, we delight in supporting and pushing each other to reach our collective potential while also exercising our shared obsession with empathy, excellence, candor and continuous improvement. At Rekor we deeply appreciate that diversity, empathy and trust are foundations for peak performance, and our team is focused on providing the environment people need to feel human and able to bring their authentic selves to bear in the service of our shared mission.
- Champion DataOps culture and practices, enabling the team to build better, more reliable, automated and secure data products faster.
- Work across diverse teams in Product Management, Software, Hardware, DevOps, MLOps, Data Science and Data Governance to ensure that the data infrastructure is capable of meeting solution requirements.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment with a cross functional and globally distributed team including offshore teams with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Collaboratively determine how best to manage data under business, technical, compliance, privacy and ethical constraints.
- Work with other data SMEs and stakeholders to ensure Rekor’s data assets are FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable).
- Design and implement continuous integration and delivery of data pipelines.
- Create and implement automated test frameworks for testing data pipelines.
- Implement data quality and integrity monitoring to proactively identify and fix data issues.
- Design and implement solutions to support data lake and data warehousing.
- Design and implement streaming data pipelines receiving billions of events daily, enabling new capabilities and improving performance.
A highly energetic and customer focused individual who is knowledgeable about and/or interested in the transportation technology industry and business savvy to deliver state of the art cutting edge technology solutions for our customers. You’re looking for a progressive, entrepreneurial, fast paced, vibrant, flexible working environment where you can pursue your career interests and achieve your full potential. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- Master's or Ph.D in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field.
- Four years of relevant DataOps, DevOps or related enterprise data team experience.
- Four years of overall data engineering and data infrastructure experience
- High proficiency in Python & SQL and other languages like Scala, Java, etc.
- Experience with Big Data and streaming technologies (Hadoop, EMR, Spark, Flink, Kafka/Kinesis, Firehose)
- Experience working with data workflow (ETL) tools and platforms (Glue, StreamSets, Airflow, Matillion, Informatica, Talend etc.).
- Experience with a variety of database, warehouse and lakehouse technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL, S3/Athena, Redshift, Snowflake etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL Database technologies (DynamoDB, Redis, Elastic, DocumentDB etc)
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies, like Docker, Kubernetes, and Argo
- Experience with version control systems (BitBucket, GitHub, GitLab)
- AWS Certification (Preferred)
- Experience leveraging full-stack AWS Data and Analytics ecosystem (Certification preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
Job DescriptionUnified's DevOps team architects, automates, manages, and provides insights to the infrastructure and deployment pipeline for the UnifiedvPlatform. You would be working heavily with AWS and configuration management, building and maintaining.
About usA visionary combination of technology and art, Omilia is now home to solution architects, engineers, developers, linguists, and individuals that synergize and combine their expertise and passion to one goal; deliver unfeigned human experience.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging.