sql (3) sql (2) mysql (1) testing (2) qa (1) unit>test (1) java (1) java (1) angular (1) angular (1) reactjs (1) react (1) devops (0.5) continu>integr (0.5) aws (0.5) amazon>web>services (0.5)
Check out this video to see what it's like to work as a Software Engineer (pre-pandemic) at Cotiviti:
- Design and develop high quality, maintainable software modules for the Cotiviti, Inc. product suite
- Conduct unit and integration testing using appropriate methodology and techniques
- Analyze requirements and specifications and create detailed designs for implementation
- Analyze and resolve software related issues originated from internal or external customers
- Continuously update professional knowledge of new technologies as selected and integrated into the Cotiviti, Inc. product suite
- Change control management. Enter, transcribe, record, store and maintain information in both written and electronic form.
- Review software engineering approach to proposed solutions to ensure adherence to best practice
- Mentor team members in proper software engineering methods and techniques
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- BS degree, or higher, in Computer Science or technically related discipline or equivalent.
- 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of OOP and common design patterns
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Knowledge of customizing MS Access with VBA
- Working knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server, MySQL, and SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of common application frameworks such as Java SE and Spring.
- Experience with software engineering best practices such as continuous integration, unit testing, refactoring, and code reviews
- Understanding of prevalent Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies with specific exposure or participation in Agile/Scrum techniques
- Ability to execute on project deliverables in a dynamic, fast paced environment within estimated timelines
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Powershell; Bit Bucket Repository; SSIS; Angular/React; Amazon Web Services
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
More jobs by this company
Overview:Cotiviti is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented candidate with a desire to work with an amazing team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. We need a smart, experienced, motivated individual who is willing to jump in and excel.
Overview:We are a Healthcare Data Analytics company looking for the Director of Engineering within our Payment business. In this role you will lead, direct, and manage the day-to-day operations of software developers and data analysts. You will work.
Overview:The healthcare landscape is rapidly changing, and we are looking for a person that wants to help lead that change. We are looking for a person that wants to work in a fast-paced environment where the collective team emphasis is to generate market.