Job Title: OMP Supply Chain Consultant
Duration: Full Time
- OMP Application Support Experience
- Ability to understand the user requirements and work on building/fixing solutions
- Functional knowledge on Demand and Supply Chain Process
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Lead the onsite and offshore team
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree required.
- Techno Functional knowledge on OMP: Demand Planning & Forecasting, Operational Supply Planning & Production Planning
- OPAL(OM partners) knowledge experience
- Experience integrating or Supporting OMP Application with external ERP systems.
- Experience in web services technologies
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team environment is required.
- Knowledge of Phython, Java, Macro Language (Visual Basic or C).
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge in SAP (SD, MM & PP), Oracle, SQL Server.
- Experience with programming for application development
- To understand and analyze business requirements, Issues, and changes to existing functionalities
- Maintain and support the OMP solutions towards the affiliates Key Users (2nd & 3rd Line support)
- Documentation of Requirements, SOP documents
- Translate the user requirements into functional and technical design, application configuration and testing scenario’s
- Documenting all aspects of the system (e.g., URS, process flows, functional specifications, technical design, application configuration, test scenario’s, Support document etc.) according to internal procedures
Train team in Enhancing their OMP Skillset
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
Synergy is seeking a Senior Database Developer to support the full redesign of a legacy application currently being used by over 1,000 government resources. The candidate must have experience with designing and developing database tables and scripts.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
US citizens or GC Holders or GC EAD ( NO THIRD PARTY )Sr. Java Micro Services DeveloperLocation : work from home ---- Tysons Corner, VA Duration : 1 year plus ongoing extensionsRequired skills : Classroom & In-Field Experience with Java 8 or greaterGood.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience -5-8+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience using Oracle/SQL/Java -Integration experience with distributed systems required -Working knowledge.
Signify Technology is partnered with an exciting company in the fintech industry. They are currently building powerful platforms to support some of the largest financial institutions in North America.As a Java Developer, you will support the development.
Company DescriptionJobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind.
**THE TAX CLEARANCE compliance item, IS REQUIRED at the time of submissions***Open to non-local candidates, MUST be willing to relocate and be onsite from Day 1*Application Development Technical Support - (Contract to Hire)This is a technical support.
More jobs by this company
Job Title: ForgeRock ConsultantLocation: RemoteDuration: Full TimeSkills Required: 7-8 Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with information security team building and deploying Identity and Access Management solution Of which 1-2 years.