Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Asset Management Associate will assist in maximizing the value of assets under management through coordination with Operations, Technology, Finance, Research, and Capital Markets. The Associate will be entrusted with optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of many diverse single-family assets through, conducting financial analysis and modeling, reviewing financial statements, and providing support for operations. This is a highly detail oriented and process driven position. The Asset Management Associate will assist with creating and implanting new processes to streamline Asset Management workflows. The day to day will be a mix of updating and monitoring recurring reports as well as supporting a diverse array of ad-hoc projects. This position reports to the Manager of Asset Management.
* Coordinate with operations on the development of best practices through data analysis
* Forecast, analyze and provide summary of organizational trends
* Help coordinate due diligence for bulk acquisitions and provide guidance relative to existing asset performance
* Assist operations with asset level capital spend decisions vs. disposition
* Provide ongoing tracking, reporting and analysis of trends in various operating areas
* Analyze portfolio to create optimization through strategic asset investments
* Collaborate with multiple operations and finance teams to create annual fund budgets
* Monitor fund performance to ensure adherence to fund level budgets and investment targets
* Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university in real estate, finance,
accounting, or related field of study required
* 5+ years Analyst/Asset Management experience in finance, banking, or real estate desired
* Advanced knowledge of real estate financial modeling and valuation
* Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Experience utilizing Looker, Tableau, PowerBI or other data visualization
* Experience with Salesforce and Yardi beneficial
* Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (SQL) beneficial
* Knowledge of basic statistical research principles, methods, and standards beneficial
* Ability to be independent and a self-starter; is self-motivated and takes
* Experience in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to
manage multiple projects with competing priorities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to distill information down to key points
* Identify issues and offer solutions
* Thinks critically and draws well-reasoned conclusions
* Occasional travel required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- analyst: 1 year (Required)
- strong Microsoft Excel functions: 3 years (Required)
- Asset management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.
More jobs by this company
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental.