This position is primarily remote/work from home.
As a Windows System Engineer at Wegmans in our IT department, you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining and supporting daily operational processes on various IT computer platforms, operating systems and associated applications pertaining to the core infrastructure. You will also assist with the design of applicant hardware architecture.
What will I do?
- Install and maintain all Server software, system utilities, applications and network software on Server platforms
- Document problems and procedures to help support continuous improvement
- Collaborate with various vendor support centers to identify and fix problems
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation to provide support for server environment
- Assess, define, and document the technical architecture of the server environment including physical and virtual host/server components, their functionality, and integration points
- Perform monitor, tune, and capacity planning of all supported systems
- Consult others and make recommendations to management on technical subjects and environments
- 3 or more years of Systems Engineering experience
- IIS Administration, VMware, Systems Security, Windows System Administration
- Technical Problem-Solving skills
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ)
- Microsoft System Center Suite, Failover Cluster
- Familiarity with Database Administration for Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Azure, Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Operations Manager
- System Center Orchestrator, BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Dell Blade Servers, HPE Servers
- Automated Server Provisioning, Pipeline experience
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.