Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The role of the junior developer is critical to IMSI and helps ensure the highest level of customer care.
This position will manage and support existing clients with technical issues including triage calls, troubleshoot problems, and level 1 support.
The position will also create test scripts and execute after code revisions, perform system installation, testing and validation, execute DR design/testing, and create system documentation.
Additionally, the position will contribute to the development of new applications on the web and mobile platforms.
Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of object oriented programming concepts in Java
- Understanding of relational databases (i.e. MySQL, MS SQL or Oracle)
- Experience writing/running SQL queries in Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with an IDE such as Eclipse, Intellij, etc.
- Experience with source control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Knowledgeable in Linux & Windows administrative tasks
- Understanding of the MVC model
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good troubleshooting skills
- DR design/testing
- Experience with reading and understanding technical system documentation
- Experience with web development and browser compatibility
- Knowledge of human computer interaction
- Experience with HTML/CSS
Nice to have:
- Experience with JSP, AJAX, Apache Struts 2, JQuery or Web Services development
- Experience with Apache Tomcat/IIS/Apache 2
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Web UI design
- Experience with Maven
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Required)
- Java: 2 years (Required)
- Angular or React: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- professional software development: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.