Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
NOTE: Role open for Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap
TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Khyati at (408) 907-5711
Grow your skills by working with the best in the industry
- Summary: Our client is seeking a Database Administrator to provide database support on a variety of hardware and software platforms and peripherals.
- Maintaining Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL Databases.
- Fulfil user requests ranging from access control, deployments, backup, restore, refresh to non-production to performance tuning.
- Assist in application integration.
- Provide on-call coverage for production support and administration of Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MySQL. Infrastructure Support for - Implementing monitoring and alerting.
- Provide system and SQL performance tuning.
- Implement backup and recovery processes and regular backup validation.
- Implement Disaster Recovery / Standby database systems and perform switchover & switch back exercises.
- Track and remediate security vulnerabilities and apply latest security fixes.
- 5-7 years’ experience required
- Experience in providing technical support, covering database administration and operations to include monitoring, maintenance capacity, performance monitoring/planning and incident/problem troubleshooting and resolution
- Strong knowledge of SQL
CALL NOW: Khyati at (408) 907-5711
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
Company OverviewFanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform to ignite and harness the passions of fans and maximize the presence and reach for hundreds of partners globally. Optimizing these long-standing partnerships, a database of.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at providing technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those.
Day to Day: Assist with onboarding expectations to expand other applicationsSupport various application teams and onboard these tools using SQL, Mongo, APIsProtegrity is a tokenization security tool that will help with mitigating risk in the bankRequired.
More jobs by this company
Primary Skills: Automation, Cypress, React, JSON, Jenkins/GithubContract Type: W2Duration: 6+ MonthsLocation: 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Monika @ 408-907-2992-Grow your.
Primary Skills: SQL, Tableau, AWS, Python, ETL, QlikContract Type: W2Duration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Tucson, AZ 100% RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Balaji at 408- 907-3212-Grow.
Primary Skills: Java, AWS, Kubernetes, Python, Go,Duration: 12+ months (Long Term)Location: (Remote )Contract Type: W2NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Rahul at 408-512-2433-“Looking for.
Women Back to Work is very excited to partner with our client, a global leader in AI Networking, Cloud, and Connected Security Solutions on a returnship! If you have a career break but looking to return to the workforce, this could be the opportunity.
Primary Skills: AngularJS, ReactJS, ECMAScript, i18n/l10n, Java,Duration: 12+ months (Long Term)Location: (Remote )Contract Type: W2NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Rahul at 408-512-2433.
Primary Skills: Golang/Python/C, Linux, CloudContract Type: W2Duration: Fulltime/Contract to HireLocation: RemoteNOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap-TALK to a recruiter NOW: Sharlene at (408) 907-7708“Looking for a new.