WHO WE ARE
Allata is a technology and strategy consulting firm working with clients across the US. We have experienced explosive growth over the past 4 years. As Allatians, we strive to create elegant solutions that meet the needs of our clients while aligning with their requirements for schedule, cost, maintenance, and scalability.
WHAT WE DO
Our Dallas, Boise, and Phoenix based teams collaborate with external client teams on projects across the United States solving complex business problems with innovative solutions. We are constantly learning from our experiences and working together to move our team forward. We are dedicated to a culture of mentorship that ensures our employees grow to their fullest potential.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love tech - you've built side projects or professionally utilize the latest stacks and libraries. You are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve. You seek new methods and tools to make sites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end. You are familiar with fundamentals of a good user experience.
- You are action-oriented - you believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time while building products in a responsible and sustainable way. You're willing to make mistakes along the way because you learn from them.
- You have a passion for learning - you understand that stagnation is the roadblock to success. You find joy in learning new skills and taking on new obstacles. You are excited at the opportunity to try new things and work with new people.
- You strive to make your team better - you're excited to guide a team to the finish line or work hard on new opportunities. You work well in fast-moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Skilled in one or more object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, Python, Go, C++)
- Experience with developing complex software systems with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Knowledge of RESTful Architecture/Networking, Application Health Monitoring, and Analytics tools
- Ability to learn new tech stacks quickly
At Allata, we value differences.
Allata is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Allata makes employment determinations without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability or any other legally protected category.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
More jobs by this company
WHO WE AREAllata is growing our consulting development practice to serve our clients nationwide. Our developers will be collaborating with other Allata employees and client teams on projects for companies across the United States.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING.