Product Management Lead, AI Services
So what does a Product Management Lead, AI Services in our AI Operations team really do? Think of yourself as someone who's a strategic and tactical product leader whose mission it is to build TaskUs's next generation of AI products.
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: Spending your day to help build the disruptive force behind TaskUs and some of the world's most disruptive companies. Your role was designed to map requirements, plan solutions, and successfully execute strategies to roll out the TaskUs AI platform squarely aimed at turning the industry on its head. Your achievements are gauged not on hours worked, but on the success or failure of product launches and the success of our AI business overall.
You love partnering with people to understand their needs and requirements and come up with creative approaches to make them successful. You care deeply about the overall business and look for ways to add value. You like being part of a team that delivers excellence. You're entrepreneurial and resourceful. You're passionate about making the world a better place. You like being held accountable for your own results.
As a Product Lead, AI Services, you will:
- Own the product development process from start to finish, striving to build the right product, and build it right.
- Hold accountable for the overall success or failure of the products we build. You will be given broad/high-level dreams and targets and will need to research, research, and research a bit more as you work with marketing, design, and first and foremost engineering on potential solutions.
- Manage stakeholder expectations for a frictionless product rollout experience.
- Handle day-to-day team communication across engineering and design, as well as broader stakeholders across the company.
- Approach all role responsibilities with great confidence, assertiveness and a sense of ownership.
Important to know:
- This role starts as a 1 year contract. We are growing the team and intend to convert this to a full-time position headcount permitting.
- This is a remote role with the engineering team and most stakeholders located in Tokyo, Japan and Manila, Philippines. You can be located anywhere as long as you can work standard Japan business hours and are available for occasional early morning / late evening meetings with colleagues in the US and Europe.
Do you have what it takes to become a Product Management Lead, AI Services?
- 2 to 10+ years of experience in product management - we have openings suitable for different levels of seniority
- Experience experimenting with and committing to various development methodologies such as Scrum/Agile/Kanban, etc.
- Ability to work on the GMT+9 time zone hours (Japan Standard Time)
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with machine learning data services including data collection (e.g. images and video), data labeling (e.g. image and text labeling) and related data processing.
- Experience with human task distribution systems (e.g gig economy-related systems) with an emphasis on short tasks performed by a global base of people.
- Deep knowledge of the broader AI tooling landscape
- Software engineering experience
- SQL competency
- Experience with Figma, Jira
- Japan work permission and prior experience working in Japan.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to fast growing technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech and HealthTech. As of March 31, 2022, TaskUs had approximately 45,800 employees across twenty-three locations in 12 countries, including the United States, the Philippines and India.
In TaskUs we believe that innovation and higher performance are brought by people from all walks of life. We welcome applicants of different backgrounds, demographics and circumstances. Inclusive and equitable practices is our responsibility as a business.
TaskUs is committed to providing equal access to opportunities. If you need reasonable accommodation in any part of the hiring process, please let us know.
"Please take note that TaskUs will neither solicit money from you during your application process nor require any form of payment in order to proceed with your application. Kindly ensure that you are always in communication with only authorized recruiters of TaskUs."
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.