Overview: Hicuity Health, the leading high acuity telemedicine provider in the United States, is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Data Reporting Analyst. The Data Reporting Analyst will support the Data Analytics and Reporting team by managing and responding to various data-related requests for department-specific needs.
Hicuity Health® is the nation’s leading provider of high acuity telehealth services, contracted to provide care to more than 100 hospitals in 27 states on a 24 x 7 x 365 basis. We are an organization that rewards creativity, collaboration, innovation and results. For more information, visit http://www.hicuityhealth.com/._
Responsibilities: Key responsibilities for this position include:
Aggregate and interpret data for the purposes of quality and performance reporting on ongoing clinical and overall performance measures. Techniques range from simple data aggregation to complex data mining of large datasets.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain reports/dashboards and client reporting packages.
- Serve as a resource to Client Services and Medical Director teams and create customized, drill-down, outcome reports as needed and requested.
- Responsible for report automation initiatives.
- Gather and communicate business requirements to support data warehouse development initiatives.
- Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of APACHE prediction methodology and benchmark data parameters (Hicuity Health will provide training on APACHE prediction methodology and eICU systems).
Qualifications: Requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information management, computer science or a related field.
- Four to six years of relevant technical experience. Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics.
- Experience maintaining large datasets within relational databases.
- Experience with one or more reporting and BI tools, such as Tableau, SSRS, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database and data warehousing concepts (e.g. OLAP, dimensional modeling), and knowledge of and experience with SQL databases and schema).
Hicuity Health fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.
Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from California, Colorado or New York.
Hicuity Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws._
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.