The Finance Manger will lead initiatives to drive overall business performance in Residential and Small Business Field Operations. The Manager will provide finance support through budgeting and forecasting, financial and KPI reporting, ongoing business modeling and analysis, field operations incentives and rankings, and have frequent interaction with both corporate and the field business partners.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Support national field operations function for Residential and Small Business Service department.
- Provide financial assistance to the VPs of Finance/Operations, Regional Vice Presidents, and Regional Finance Directors for national operations initiatives.
- Full ownership of department P&L budgets and forecasts.
- Act as a liaison between Finance/Field Management, Accounting and IT to ensure financial data integrity for all key performance indicators.
- Work closely with Finance Management to develop trends, reports, and analysis to identify areas for performance improvement including margin/profitability analysis.
- Create financial reports and presentations for senior leadership.
- Calculate incentive results and rankings for field operations employees.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Finance related field. MBA strongly preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of prior related experience is required
- Requires knowledge of standard financial systems: Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Access), Business Objects, SQL knowledge preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment; constantly striving to exceed expectations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.
More jobs by this company
Company Overview:ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation,.