This position reports to the Director of Analytics and works with other senior leadership, including direct interaction with the CEO, CFO and COO. The Data Analyst is a key participant in providing analytics support of the organization through: (1) driving new business insights by combining deep-analytics and knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack; (2) working with business unit owners to conceptualize reports; (3) developing and maintaining a suite of ad-hoc reports; and (4) consistently performing quality control of data sources and reporting results. Ideal candidates will be able to create data-driven analyses to help inform senior management decisions of a fast moving and rapidly growing company.
- Analyzes data sources for integrity and validation with current data systems, seeking to develop new KPI’s to better drive business decisions
- Develops daily/weekly summaries, details, dashboard reports and management summaries, both reoccurring and ad-hoc
- Present findings in a professional and concise format appropriate for content and audience
- Develops new reports on ad hoc or scheduled basis, maintains existing suite of reports, automates new reports as needed, and implements self-service tools for all lines of business
- Assists in the adaptation and use of the Microsoft BI stack (Excel, SQL, Power BI; PowerPivot, PowerQuery)
- Consistently performs quality review of data and report results; question and validate data for integrity and consistency, documenting report processes and logic applied in all reporting to support our data integration efforts
- Minimum 5 years of business experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in analytical positions (data analysis, business analytics, statistical analysis, forecasting/demand management, etc.)
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel is required (including but not limited to: advanced formulas, nested statements, advanced charting, data manipulation centered on date and time data)
- Ability to producing accurate and precise work, especially by detecting and resolving discrepancies
- Top-tier analytical and problem solving skills; Strong time and priority management skills
- Ability to develop, maintain, update multi-tab interdependent Excel workbooks, with a clear and concise understanding of the interdependent data relationships.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (including Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, & Word) and preferred experience with MS BI Stack (including but not limited to TSQL, PowerPivot, Power BI, and DAX)
- Accustomed to fast-paced environments with simultaneous, high-priority tasks
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, statistics, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex technical topics to technical and non-technical audiences, including executive management
- Must be comfortable interacting and collaborating across an organizations functional areas
- Have strong confidence in work being produced, and comfortable with work being used for multi-million dollar decisions
- Must be technically inquisitive/resourceful and possess the ability to absorb and retain large quantities of intricate data sets and filters
- Experience preparing executive level reports and presentations, with the confidence to backup conclusions as they are used in multi-million dollar decisions
The above information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.