We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Server Database Engineer to work on a 9-month contract beginning January 1, 2023. This is a full-time remote position focused on migrating data from one database to another using Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) services and SQL programming. Candidates should have 5 to 7 years of experience with SQL and ETL programming, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Establish practices and standards to configure, maintain, and monitor SQL server systems and processes.
· Ensure high levels of database server performance, availability, and security.
· Migrate data from one database to another using ETL services and SQL programming.
· Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time.
· Identify opportunities to automate processes. Track and document changes.
· Support complex query tuning and schema refinement.
· Share domain and technical expertise with other team members.
· 5-7 years’ experience writing performant, maintainable, and scalable SQL.
· 5-7 years’ experience with MS SQL Server.
· 5-7 years’ hands-on experience migrating data using ETL tools processes.
· Advanced knowledge of data warehousing/business intelligence best practices.
· .NET or other object-oriented development experience is a plus.
· Experience working in public sector environments is a plus.
· Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $104,701.00 - $154,473.00 per year
- 1099 contract
- Hourly pay
- 5 years
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- My desired HOURLY salary is: (applications without this information will not be considered)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Databases: 5 years (Required)
- ETL: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
Location: Columbus, OHPosition Type: ContractPosition Term: 6+ Months with possible extensionsWill work remotely currently but must be able to return on-site when we return – so must be local.Converts scientific, engineering, and other technical problem.
This role is responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements/designs and develop SSIS jobs/packages to manipulate/transfer data from source to target.Responsibilities: Collaborate with business and technical teams to translate.
Softacom is a leading global provider of software development services and software solutions focused on Delphi and .NET. We work with clients from the USA, Europe and Australia, offering the best solutions and using our many years of experience since.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team. The qualified applicant will perform the development and design of software applications as part of the Statistical Surveys program for a large federal agency in Alexandria, VA. Remote.
As a Technology Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering services to customers through a variety of activities including, but not limited to, requirements gathering, analysis, formulating solutions to business issues, documenting specifications,.