Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
Why Work for Us:
- A culture of “absolutely doing the right thing,” that values taking care of colleagues, clients, and our community
- An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and ambitious and talented colleagues
- A fun work environment and a focus on ensuring a good work-life balance
- Competitive wages and benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best staff
- Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for all aspects and members of the Service Delivery team. This position will have oversight over the day-to-day activities of the team as well as provide high-technical assistance as needed. The SDM may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. The main task of the SDM includes managing projects, fixing reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets, and leading the service delivery team.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the service desk team's daily activities, workload, and ticket queue
- Act as a critical member of the swarm team for Critical Incidents as well as the contact for technical root causes and resolution for escalated issues
- Assess support resources and develop methods to increase the productivity of the Service Delivery team
- Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and update status to clients as required
- Interface with all appropriate parties for client issues that cannot be resolved
- Manage the development of the team by fostering growth, both technically and professionally
- Ensure all risks are identified, communicated, and mitigated
- Maintain consistency of all systems through creation, maintenance and enforcement of standards and procedures
- Develop in-depth knowledge of each customer and how our service relates to their business strategy and goals
- Maintain exemplary knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers' needs
- Remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 4 to 6 years of experience in a closely related position doing MSP technical support/troubleshooting is preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience leading or mentoring a team of technical support representatives, engineers, or analysts is preferred
- Ability to deal with challenging customer and staffing issues in a professional and supportive manner and to see these through to resolution
- Superior experience with Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, Windows Server, ConnectWise, Kaseya, and Remote Desktop Services preferred
- Comprehensive experience in LAN/WAN and network troubleshooting, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Azure, and Windows Operating Systems (Desktop and Server)
- Demonstrated experience in workstation and laptop hardware support, including backup software configuration experience with common data protection applications. Anti-Virus configuration experience with more than one A/V solution
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
Logically provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other protected classes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
Synergy is seeking a Senior Database Developer to support the full redesign of a legacy application currently being used by over 1,000 government resources. The candidate must have experience with designing and developing database tables and scripts.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Kellogg Garden Products a stable, steadfast family-owned business has an immediate need for a Power BI/Report Writer engineer.Established in 1925 and despite steady growth, we remain guided by the core values of our founder, H. Clay Kellogg: integrity,.
About the Position: We are seeking a Data Analyst who will support the business by delivering analytics solutions and generating operational insights from a variety of data sources. You will be responsible for knowing the company’s data properly to answer.
Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the futureThis is a remote position open to any qualified applicant in the United States.We are Cognizant Artificial IntelligenceDigital technologies, including analytics.
The Data Migration Specialist supports Product Safety through all phases of Project Aurora. The successful candidate will possess the ability to evaluate varied AS IS Product Safety Environmental Health and Safety Specifications against data standards.