As a dedicated Senior Cloud Data Architect within our Data Engineering team, you will provide technical support for the team by creating and maintaining datasets and architecting efficient data storage, data warehouse and streaming of data working specifically on data pipelines, deployments, data exploration, and visualizations.
Job Location: Remote – US
Why work for SuccessKPI:
- Opportunity to work for an organization that prides itself on offering a diverse and dynamic culture where employees are proud to work
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growth global company in the rapidly growing analytics space
- Opportunity for career development and growth opportunities as we grow and scale
- Opportunity to build industry relationships and work alongside seasoned industry experts
- Opportunity to work with our leadership team to strategize, collaborate, and solve customer challenges every day – YOU HAVE A VOICE AT SUCCESSKPI!
What You’ll Do:
- Provides oversight of data infrastructure strategies for all major data projects based on an understanding of business and technical priorities.
- Manages requirements for enterprise data enhancements needed to improve future analytics and/or data process.
- Design’s schema, table structure, and defines ETL strategy to build reliable data solutions in evolving data ecosystem to ensure functionality and meet critical business requirements.
- Negotiates and sets priorities with IT and business intelligence resources to align projects with company goals.
- Influences cross functional teams of business stakeholders and team members to derive maximum value from data.
- Breaks down complex problems into workable solutions.
- Proactively document and publish metadata and table design.
- Develops business certification for all data projects and performs ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Provides leadership and guidance to assigned direct reports and functions as a data/code trainer for the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 8+ years of experience with Cloud databases such as Aurora, Redshift, RDS, etc. And No SQL databases such elastic search and dynamo db.
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL, data modelling and patterns.
- Strength in big data processing and in designing and building multi-tenant data pipelines
- Experience with the integration of data storage solutions using databases
- Hands of development experience with Python and/or NodeJS
- AWS Certification of Solution Architect Associate or Database and Analytics Specialty
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills. You’re able to collaborate and rally support with people on and off your team.
- Good time management skills, self-motivation, Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking skills and self-discipline as a remote worker.
- Experience in SaaS and AWS Cloud
- Strong experience in AWS services – including but not limited to: Serverless, Kinesis, Lambda, Step Function, EventBridge, SQS, SNS, S3, IAM, API gateway, Glue, App Flow, Air Flow, Data Exchange, EMR, DMS, EC2, Lex
- Nice to have knowledge of AI Services such as Transcribe, Comprehend, Translate, etc.
- Contact Center background is a big PLUS.
About SuccessKPI Inc.:
SuccessKPI is a rapidly growing and thriving global business providing a pure SaaS analytics platform for contact centers. SuccessKPI combines a rich data lake and business intelligence layer with quality management, speech and text analytics, and the real-time action power of playbooks to act on customer conversations. Customers can get started in minutes with this robust and actionable customer experience management platform.
For more information on SuccessKPI, please visit us at successkpi.com
SuccessKPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/ W / D/ V / GI / S O / A
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
OverviewIXIS is seeking an energetic individual with experience building cloud-first software in AWS to join our team in developing cutting-edge, custom analytics and data socialization solutions. In this role, you will collaborate with other engineers.
More jobs by this company
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive, team-oriented environment? Do you have a passion for solving customer’s problems?This position will require you to bring out the best in people, the most in data, and to communicate effectively. Our leaders.