REPs & Co. is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst, tasked with transforming data into key insights supporting the Revenue Management team. This position will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders to measure our business, communicate trends, and improve our pricing processes with data-driven automation. A candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly. Some initial projects may include designing and visualizing new KPIs for the analyst team to assist them in making pricing decisions, analyzing large datasets to identify trends and opportunities, and optimizing existing data infrastructure.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Build reporting that displays actionable insights for the pricing analysts, RM leaders, and other stakeholders (Hedge Funds/Executive leadership) and be able to communicate results of analysis across various audiences
· Provide recommendations to the business by interpreting disparate data and translating ad hoc requests to consistently deliver relevant and impactful results.
· Serve as a liaison between the reporting & analytics team and the event management team to understand data needs.
· Ensure quality control over data, analyses and metrics.
· Identify flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues.
· Critical thinker - the ability to determine the best way to structure data, measure and display performance metrics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
· Comfortable with and adaptive to change
· Inquisitive & Analytical - search for meaning and patterns in data
· Organized & Strategic - align analysis/reporting with business needs
· Takes initiative - proactively communicates with team and identifies areas of opportunity
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· 2-4 years BI experience with Tableau or similar tools
· 2-4 years BI experience with Alteryx or similar
· 2-4 years of experience using SQL and a deep understanding of relational databases
· Excel experience
· Python experience preferred, not required
· Amenable to work every Mon.-Fri 7am-3pm PST
· Bachelors degree in a quantitative field; business background preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $5.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- SQL: 2 years (Required)
- Tableau: 2 years (Required)
- Alteryx: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Us:We help businesses transform by providing them with one unified cloud-based solution to run their entire organization. Our company headquartered in South Florida is a full-service Oracle NetSuite Partner which engages in consulting, implementation,.
About UsRisingWave Labs is a series-A start-up that innovates next-generation database systems. The company develops RisingWave (https://github.com/risingwavelabs/risingwave), a cloud-native SQL streaming database for modern real-time applications.RisingWave.
Overview:As an Associate Data Engineer, you will be working with a team of technologists to deliver insight across various aspects of CareCentrix Master Data Management system. You will be working on developing and managing database frameworks to ensure.
Overview:We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.How you can make a differenceWe are looking for a driven Enterprise Data Analyst to join our team. This person will be responsible for helping ensure our critical data import and.
THE OPPORTUNITY:We are seeking a talented Snowflake Database Engineer - Cloud who designs, develops, tests and maintains database solutions on the Cloud. Data Engineer will be responsible for implementing large scale data intelligence solutions around.
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced Data Analytics Engineer for our direct client.Location: RemoteDuration: 6 MonthsDescriptionLooking for a experienced Data Analytics Engineer with:5+ years SQL and databases for data analysis and reporting. Knowledge.
Wayfair’s notifications platform processes 100+ million daily messages to customers and suppliers around the world. It takes some serious infrastructure to be Wayfair's post office, and we're looking for a product manager to orchestrate our next-generation.
The Analytics and Reporting Marketing team is a part of Humana’s Marketing Organization, supporting marketing initiatives with actionable data and insights across the full consumer lifecycle. We are looking for a Data Scientist who can define business.
Job DescriptionRemote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.General Motors' Software Defined Vehicle (SDV) group unlocks a.
What Were Looking For:Cover Whale is searching for a Data Engineer to join our rapidly growing Data team. This position will provide an excellent opportunity to impact multiple business areas. At Cover Whale, we rely on data to drive our systems and.