Sera is a fast-paced company that builds SaaS software for running a home service company (for example Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and AC). Our software reduces work through automation and simplification. Join our high energy team if you like solving complex problems, collaborating with amazing teammates, and having an impact on products that make a difference.
- Collaborate with product and engineering on new features
- Collaborate with our designers to help shape final UX designs
- Own architecture / design of new features including Vue components, responsive layouts, and API requirements
- Develop amazing user experiences across our iPad app, client portal, and customer portal
- Develop and deploy new features in a high pace environment
- Write automated tests to verify feature functionality
- 5+ years UX developer experience
- 3+ years of Vue.js and/or React
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong team player in a collaborative environment
- Customer facing product development experience a strong plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
IT Concepts (ITC) is an 8(a) SDVOSB founded on the concepts of customer-centric, driven to deliver, teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Founded in 2003, ITC was established with a simple yet important promise to “deliver solutions that work”. As we.
Job Description Our Client is seeking an On-Premise Sharepoint developer / UI developer for continued development of ECM construction & preconstruction sites and also IDMS support.------------Complete Remote Position----------***The candidate must come.
Headquarters: Estonia URL: https://patchstack.com/Patchstack is looking for a Frontend Developer who has personal interest in web security and who can help us build snappy and good looking user interfaces. Do you have previous experience with Vue, Nuxt.