VUEJS Frontend Engineer
Omnislash is a technology and gaming company dedicated to creating an extraordinary gamer-centric experience. By collecting gameplay data, deep statistical analysis, proprietary metrics, and contextual user data, our platform Omnislash allows gamers to create ready-to-share content across their connected micro-communities and the world.
Now with over 90+ supported games, Riot OAuth, an iOS app, the development of an Android app, and SDK integration, Omnislash aims to be the home for gamers and developers who love data, analytics, and the building of their community.
Our vision is a fully-fledged social platform that enables users to share their gaming achievements based on verified data.
Based in San Diego, CA., Omnislash comprises intellectually curious, driven, and dedicated people ready to challenge the status quo and revolutionize gaming through data excellence!
What you’ll do
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Work alongside other developers and UI/UX designers.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Decision maker on front-end technologies utilized.
- Experience translating designs made with Figma into working applications.
- Always be thinking responsiveness and multi browser compatibility.
- Must love HTML, CSS, and beautiful UIs.
- Self-driven and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who works well with others within or outside of engineering.
- Ability to leverage Git version control in a production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for video games.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Preferred)
- Vue.js: 3 years (Preferred)
- Front-end development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.Our client, a leading well-known insurance company,.
Job TitleHL7 Interface Engine DeveloperJob DescriptionEffective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips*. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation..
JOB TYPEContractEMP TYPEFull-TimeSKILLSAnySALARY TYPEHourlySALARY€20.00 EUR - €30.00 EURExpected experience: +3 Years of ExperienceLanguage: EnglishStart date for assignment: ASAPDuration of assignment: 12 months (extendable)Expected workload for the.
Overview:The purpose of the Software Engineer role is delivery of quality code to push forward the feature set of our technology enabled business. This may include writing new code, maintenance of existing code, and fighting off the robot apocalypse..