- Document, design and deliver high quality code, and collaborate on testing.
- Fix assigned software defects on time and to quality specifications.
- Provide accurate estimates for assigned work
- Represent team in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 3+ years Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years Object-oriented and procedural programming
- 1+ year Working with Vue.js
- 1+ year Using software defect tracking tools such as Jira
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- Experience with Git source control
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Read and understand software requirements
- Write high quality, maintainable code and to work independently to test and debug code
- SDLC methodologies
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience desigining and implementing UI/UX solutions
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Topgolf Entertainment Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website, employees or Human Resources. Topgolf will not pay fees for unsolicited agency resumes and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Topgolf Entertainment Group and will be processed accordingly without fee.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.Our client, a leading well-known insurance company,.
Job TitleHL7 Interface Engine DeveloperJob DescriptionEffective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips*. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation..
JOB TYPEContractEMP TYPEFull-TimeSKILLSAnySALARY TYPEHourlySALARY€20.00 EUR - €30.00 EURExpected experience: +3 Years of ExperienceLanguage: EnglishStart date for assignment: ASAPDuration of assignment: 12 months (extendable)Expected workload for the.
VUEJS Frontend EngineerOmnislash is a technology and gaming company dedicated to creating an extraordinary gamer-centric experience. By collecting gameplay data, deep statistical analysis, proprietary metrics, and contextual user data, our platform Omnislash.