We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the powers to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
CMG Landscape Architecture, a leading landscape design studio in California, is seeking a highly motivated full-time Marketing Assistant. An ideal candidate has a passion for design (both AEC and graphic design), excellent writing and editing skills,.
ResponsibilitiesAbout usVida Web Services offer a range of website design, development and marketing services to small/mid size businesses. We work with a range of exciting industries and help our customers get the best out of their websites.About the.
Title: Wordpress WooCommerce DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: ContractWork Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US.Overview:TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable.
Granicus is the leading provider of citizen engagement technologies and services for the public sector, bringing governments closer to the people they serve with the first-and-only Government ExperienceCloud. Granicus works with more than 5,500 government.
More jobs by this company
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
We are looking for QA WordPress plugin tester, to work with us full-time testing challenging, interesting, cool new stuff.RESPONSIBILITIES:For this role, you will provide beta testing for all plugin and service releases. This includes user testing, functionality.
Are you fed up with the same routine, day in, day out… wake up, work, eat, rinse, repeat… yawn… dreaming of making a change, making a difference and doing something you enjoy from anywhere in the world you fancy?Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making.